Powered By Blogger

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Kaleidoscopic Effect Project

This project was to add a kaleidoscopic effect to pictures that we took. This week was Spirit Week and so I took pictures of the class murals we all made and did a kaleidoscopic effect for each of those murals. The first one I did was for the Sophomore Mural. The second was for the Freshman Mural. I liked this project a lot because it was pretty easy to do and the end product is really cool looking. To make this effect, you first crop the picture into a 5X5 section. You then use the Polygonal Lasso Tool and create a triangle across half the image. After this, you just put this triangle into a new layer and duplicate this and arrange the image to make the effect! The original images of these two are below ( Freshman Mural is first followed by the Sophomore Mural). The part I used for the Sophomore Mural is the section with the 'S.' The part for the Freshman Mural is the tree plus the 'FR.' Below those is a another Kaleidoscoped picture that I did. This is an image off of the internet but it is really cool looking so I wanted to post it as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment