Powered By Blogger

Friday, October 15, 2010

Filtered Self-Portraits

The goal of the Filtered Self-Portraits Project was to use a picture of yourself and flip it, or turn it, or put it in whatever position, nine times in squares. For these nine pictures, we had to apply different filters or artistic tools to make them different. Going top to bottom here are the filters that I used: Top right- Craquelure texture; Middle right- solarize; Bottom Right- I think I used a diffuse glow effect but I can't remember; Top Middle- gradient filter; Middle- Glowing Edges; Bottom Middle- another gradient; Top Left- can't remember; Middle Left- Neon Glow; and finally Bottom Left- again, can't remember. For the border, I just added one from Photoshop and then took a picture of a soccer ball and placed that around the sides. I do like the end result because I think it looks pretty cool. This was definitely one of my favorite projects so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment