Powered By Blogger

Friday, October 15, 2010

Cartoon/Comic Project

The Comic Strip Project was to make a comic using photoshop. We had to take pictures and then make them into a comic. I decided to do a story about my dog, Shadow, and how she lost her bone and was trying to find it. The process was pretty long. First, individually with each picture, I used the brush tool to trace the outline and major parts of the picture onto another layer. I then colored these in with the paint bucket. After doing this, I took the rest of the picture and posterized it and used this as the background for the pictures. I then went and added the text and text squares along with the thought bubbles. Using the brush tool took a while but in the end I think it looks pretty cool.

1 comment:

  1. it looks awesome, katie! thanks for all the effort you put into this comic & all of your projects. this blog looks great.
    best,
    ms b

    ReplyDelete