Powered By Blogger

Friday, October 15, 2010

Crazy Combos Project

For the Crazy combos project, we took different parts of things and pasted them together make a single creature. For my first crazy combo I made a creature with a wolf's head, bug antennas, horse legs, zebra mid section, tiger legs on the back, a lion tail, and a dolphin fin all on a beach background. For my next crazy combo, I did a disney inspired one. I used a 101 Dalmatians face, Simba from the Lion King's hair, Tramp from Lady and the Tramp body, Donald Duck's feet, and the bird from Aladdin's tail, in a field background. For both of these projects I used the selection tools to cut out parts from other animals to put into one. If I were to do this project again, the only thing I would do differently is use different animals!

No comments:

Post a Comment