Powered By Blogger

Monday, December 6, 2010

Color Wheel Stencil Project

For this project, we had to get 6 pictures of related things, for example things dealing with sports or football. After we had these pictures, we put a stamp on them and put part of the picture in the stamp shape. After this, we put a photo filter on each stamp where each one would be a color of the rainbow. Finally, the background had to be something using a gradient. We had to do 2 projects, one with pictures of our own and one where we could use pictures from the internet.

For my first picture I got pictures of musical instruments off the internet so my theme was music. For my stamp, I got pictures of two different music notes to use. I thought my background for this one was pretty cool because I made the gradient into this cool circle. I thought this one was pretty good but I thought that my second project was better. In the first music note there is a picture of drums, the second is a tuba, the third is a piano, the fourth is a saxophone, the fifth is a violin with sheet music, and the sixth is a guitar.














For my next project I had to use pictures that I took myself so I decided that I would use pictures from the beach. For my stamp I used a picture of a guy with a surfboard standing. I also liked my gradient for this one because it kind of looks like a horizon and the 6 surfers look like they are looking out onto it. I liked the shape of this picture better as well. My first surfer has a boat in it, the second has some beach houses, the third is a view of the ocean, the fourth is a view of this marshy area, the fifth is the view of a bay/sound type thing, and the sixth is a horse that was on an island we went to. I also really liked this one because I love the beach!

No comments:

Post a Comment