Powered By Blogger

Monday, December 13, 2010

Arcimboldo Project

For this project, we had to create a picture modeled after the artist Arcimboldo's paintings. He would take things all related to something and create a face out of them. For example, he would create a face out of fruit or vegetables. For my project, I made a face out of flowers. The neck is the stem of a flower and then it goes into a flower pot. The flower pot is then in a flower garden.At first I didn't like this project because I couldn't decide what to do for the theme, but then once I figured that out it wasn't so bad. Finding the types of flowers that could work for each body part was kind of difficult but fun at the same time because once you found the flower that resembled that part, it was really exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment