Powered By Blogger

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Dr. Seuss Project

For this project we had to create something using a Dr. Seuss theme. We could've gone the route of creating a scene from one of our favorite books but I went a different route. I decided to create a scene using characters from a few different books--characters that I really liked or are just essential Dr. Seuss characters. I used the Cat in the Hat and Things 1 and 2. I also used Sam from Green Eggs and Ham. In addition I used the Lorax. I made a few copies of the Lorax tree and it made it look like a little forest and then I put the Lorax up in one of the trees. I also used the bird and the cat from Are you my Mother? That was one of my favorites. Finally, I used some of the dogs from Go Dog Go--another one of my favorites. I basically just put them all on one page using a hilly scene from The Lorax Trees and a Dr. Seuss logo on the top. It was a pretty fun project and I am happy with the end result.

1 comment:

  1. awesome mash-up of the best dr. seuss characters. thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete