Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Posters/Ads

For our first project of the new year, we were to design posters for upcoming events around the school. I did a couple posters. One was for the "Warrior of the Week." For this poster I used the text that the leadership class wanted on there and added a WA symbol and put that under with reduced opacity text that said Warrior of the Week. I added some effects to the text including a texture which gave the text a fractured look. For my other poster, I did an ad for the opening school football game. It is a little outdated now but at the time it would have worked. I did the background in both color and black and white, not being able to decide which I preferred. I have posted both. In the black and white version, only the background is black and white.

No comments:

Post a Comment